Livin In The Sun: Music Festival
ESCAPE, DANCE, FREE YOURSELF!
Simone Connor, Restaurant & Events Manager
Sandy Island Enterprises
O: 264-497-6534 C: 264-476-6534
“Livin In The Sun” is a peerless and revolutionary music festival which brings the world’s best deejays together on the world’s best beaches in Anguilla, British Caribbean. Global music, top notch food and beverage service, live art and water sports dovetail to create the ultimate music festival experience in a most ideal setting. It is a sensory journey; an audio, visual and culinary feast.
Anguilla is a warm and welcoming island destination tucked away in the northern Caribbean. It is the vacation destination of choice for high profile and high net worth individuals who seek off the beaten path experiences. The island boasts 33 unrivaled white beaches, top class accommodations and is considered by many to be the culinary capital of the world. It will now play host to the sexiest music festival in the world.
Only the world’s best deejays are invited; those who demonstrate an uncanny ability to fuse world beats into music that seem to drift on the waves of the ocean and the mind. It’s all about the sounds: the music, the birds, the wind, the waves, the life… Livin In The Sun.
- Walshy Fire (Major Lazer, MIAMI)
- Super Nova (Defected, ITALY)
- Nathan Barato (Music On, Defected, TORONTO)
- Nadeeah Eshe & Montana (Spirits in Motion, NYC)
- Kristel Morin (Tribe Records, UK/AUSTRALIA)
- DJ Krave (TYBU Prod, NYC)
Brother’s Grim (SOUTH AFRICA)
- Jimmy Sax (FRANCE)
- Patrice Nero (ST. BARTH)
- OutKast (ST MAARTEN)
- Sugar (ANGUILLA)
- Yooshe (ANGUILLA)
- Sparta (ANGUILLA)
Friday November 11, 2016 to Sunday November 13, 2016
Event Schedule & Ticket Cost
- Friday Evening: “Helios” 5:30-9:30pm (event location and ticket costs TBD)
- Friday Night: “Light up the Night” @ Anguilla Great House 10pm – 4am ($50 tkts)
- Saturday: “World Wide Love”@ Sandy Island, 10am – 4pm ($200 all inclusive)
- Saturday Night: “MoonShine” @ The Dune 10pm – 4am ($50 tkts)
- Sunday: “Marooned” @ Sandy Island, 10am – 4pm ($200 all inclusive)
- Sunday Night: “Sun Rise” @ Nats Place/Junks Hole, 12am – 6am ($50 tkts)
A tiny spit of sand in the middle of the ocean accessible only by boat or helicopter, ranked #1 Secret Caribbean Beach Bar, Caribbean Journal, #1 beach bar in the Caribbean, Yahoo Travel, “the most romantic date spot ever” by viewers of The Bachelor.
The Anguilla Great House
An “oh-so-casually chic West Indian hotel situated smack in the middle of Anguilla’s best beach, Rendezvous Bay” with an amazing palm tree grove fringed by a beautiful white sand beach.
The Dune Preserve
Voted the #1 Beach Bar in the World by CNN and described as a “meandering tree house fit for a pirate”.
Nat’s Place/Junks Hole
A rustic retreat on beautiful Savannah Bay aka Junks Hole which is the most easterly beach on Anguilla boasting pink speckled sand and the most amazing sunrise up and out of the ocean.
Livin in the Sun packages are currently being offered by the following participating hotels:
Zemi Beach House: $295 per night plus taxes
CeBlue: $350 per night plus taxes
Paradise Cove: $170 – $290 per night plus taxes
Anguilla Great House: $150 per night plus taxes
The Pavilion Inn: $100 per night plus taxes
Visit livininthesun.com for more info.